Electric Uni

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Slugawoo

Electric Uni

Post by Slugawoo »

All poses: http://nc.empireirc.net/viewclrs.php?co ... =Uni&pose=

I like it's mane and tail. :D Just a color fill, but atleast my eyes arn't bleeding. <3

Edit: I could've sworn electric unis already existed. o.o; Shows how informed I am. :D
Last edited by Slugawoo on 01 Mar 2006 04:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

I like it :) The stripes are nice, and as you said the mane and tail look cool.

Isn't there someone who's been wanting an electric uni for quite some time? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

I LOVE it!

Such perfection in the ranged attack pose!

Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

oogabooga wrote:Isn't there someone who's been wanting an electric uni for quite some time? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
I thought I was just having delusions... Figment, maybe? Or Fjorab? Someone, I'm pretty sure.

It's quite cool, though I wouldn't've minded something clever like Wocky-esque sparks.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Not bad. I would have liked to have seen some sparks in the angry pose, but it's still good. I do love the main and tail. They're so pretty. :3
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Ooh, I love the stripes in the mane and tail. :D It could've used some more sparkly-electric-action (maybe have it shooting lighting in the Ranged pose?) but otherwise it's pretty good.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Niiiiice. Far better than the Mutant Uni. MUCH better. Whoever's doing the Electric pets is showing some creativity. ;)
Deku

Post by Deku »

It's pretty good. It's a pity there's no creative coolness like electricity, like on the Wocky, but it's nice anyway. 7/10.

I also remember someone here wanting an Electric Uni...
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I had a pet who I used to think would be perfect as an electric uni, but I got tired of waiting and wishing for the colour and started to zap him. He's currently a gold aisha. I could morph him back to a uni easily enough, but I've got set on the idea of making him an avatar pet, so I probably won't... Because, you see, I don't REALLY like this. Too busy. The mane looks overly shiny and plastic, and I don't like the direction that the bolts are going on the wings. I do like the "blaze" bolt on its nose -- that's a lovely touch. But other than that I do not care for it enough to actually get it.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

OK, now that I've been informed here of a new Electric Uni, I am at peace. Yes, I like it, but the overwhelming glare of the electric-sea-green color is a bit much. It's certainly NO MATCH IMO for the awesomeness that is the Electric Eyrie...so there's no threat to my pretty little Island Uni nor the plans to make my Eyrie Electric as he should be. 7/10
Moonstruck

Post by Moonstruck »

I really like this. :) It's a pretty Uni color (ten times better than Mutant).
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Enriana wrote:I thought I was just having delusions... Figment, maybe? Or Fjorab? Someone, I'm pretty sure.
So, both of them. :lol:
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

It's not very original, I was hoping later electric pets would have more sparks and perhaps even sharp spikey hair, but oh well. However it is very beautifully drawn and I like it very much, a good artist indeed ^^ (Couldn't they of at least drawn sparks on though >_<)
ImageImage
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

Hmm.. nice, like the lightning coming down from the horn.
ImageImage
Set by Maniac (PPT) // Wooble by MM
EofS

Post by EofS »

oogabooga wrote:Isn't there someone who's been wanting an electric uni for quite some time? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
As soon as I saw the thread's title I thought "someone will be happy now" :0)

What's next, the invisible kyrii?