Sketch Gelert

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

I actually really like this -- as someone obsessed with drawing who can't do it too well (right now this is literal -- I have poor sensation in my right hand, which makes fine dexterity tasks very difficult) I really, really, really love sketch pets.

And this one is particularly nice, I think because of the way that many of the gelert's poses are very action oriented, the sketch has a lot of flavour and insight into the non-sketch gelert.

And the blue reminds me of the time that I was yearbook editor in middle school, and my middle school teacher kept on encouraging us to think for ourselves and break from tradition, so I used green pencil instead of blue and he yelled at me. Thus, I learned that some traditions make sense ^-^
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

You know the more I think about it, greenish or any other colored Sketch pets might look cool.

How's this?

:)
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Sketch Gelert.... 'nuff said.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Well.. sketches are often done in that blue color. Not just on Neopets, I mean. It's just a sketch thing.
Image Image
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

I...

...am indifferent. It's a Sketch Gelert. Yeeeeah.
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

As sketch pets go, its one of the nicer looking ones. It looks very lively somehow.
Not all who wander are lost.