Zombie and White Korbat

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
pistons0794

Zombie and White Korbat

Post by pistons0794 »

White is white, boring

Zombie is okay. Good considering the species. The eyes freak me out.
Gumdrops

Re: Zombie and White Korbat

Post by Gumdrops »

I thought the Korbat already had white. Huh
varii

Post by varii »

I actually like white a lot. I mean, yes, it is all white but I think the blueish/grey colour they used to accent the feet, wings and ears is a nice touch.

I really like Zombie, it is one of the better ones I think. I like the tattery wings, the full outfit (especially the bow tie!) and the mouth.

I think the Korbats also scored in the clothes department. The mad scientist outfit is amazing.
rei @ neopets
Faun

Post by Faun »

I love the little bow tie! I quite like the white as well.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Post by Amphigorey »

I rather like white. It's plain but nice.

I like the zombie base but the clothes are strange. The suit looks like that Skeith from the TOW plot's outfit (though I may be wrong, it's been a looong time since I've seen it) and doesn't look right on such a small animal. I want a Korbat smoking jacket.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I like them both. :D I think white could have benefitted from red/pink eyes, but it's not bad as it is. I wouldn't mind having one. Zombie is nice, too. The clothes are really cute, and the whole thing is adorable. I wouldn't mind having one of these either. :)
EofS

Post by EofS »

White had the potential to be deeply boring, so it's a pleasant surprise that it's really rather lovely. I don't envy the artist charged with making a white version of a pet which is almost entirely white in the first place. But they did it really well. Excellent choice of colours.

And zombie's an excellent example of the colour too. The bow tie is adorable, and I rather love that he's so chipper despite being dead.

I'd not realised how cute korbats are now. Or, to be honest, how cute they used to be. I think I always just think of the ugly rygb ones.
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

Woah... I thought white was silver... o___o
pittyprettypup

Post by pittyprettypup »

After a good month of nothing but Subeta, my eyes go buggy when looking at these pets. Very plain!

That aside, I like the little suit on the Korbat. It kind of makes me think of some sort of zombie ticket person at a movie theater. The smile on Zombie pets will always freak me out, and this is no exception. I don't see them as "I want to eat your brains" smiles, these are HAPPY smiles. Happy does not belong on a zombie. But I understand that they are trying to appeal to younger audiences nowadays...and I digress.

White is well...white. I do like the more silvery colour choice for the wings, ears and feet.
@ Neo: pittyprettypup
@ Powerpets: -Kitt-
@ Subeta: Kinsa