Darigan Gelert

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Atthis

Post by Atthis »

Love gelerts, love darigan, hate this. I really, really hate it. I echo the whole halloween vibe, except the real halloween gelert is a billion times better (and it costs about a million nps less).
Crimsonmon

Post by Crimsonmon »

Monkeyguy wrote:The only reason everyone is associating it with Halloween is because red = devil in our minds. If you look past the connotation that goes with red it's not that bad (at least for me).
I think it's mainly due to the Halloween pets generally having a happier expresion on their faces, while the Darigans normally look 'moodier'. At least that's why I don't like this colour.

It would be passable if they fixed the wing inconsistencies and changed the happy and circle poses though.
le_diable_blanc

Post by le_diable_blanc »

From the other thread, my crappy makeover but you get the idea :P :

Mutant Makeover -> Darigan: Image
Darigan Makeover -> Mutant: Image
RH

Post by RH »

I did sort of the same thing in photo shop but yours turned out way better. X3
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

It just doesn't look darigan to me :? I think it would look better in a deep purple with black accents, red eyes and much fiercer expression.
Not all who wander are lost.
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Xelio NLI wrote:Aww, lookit, it's a very special Halloween episode of Scooby Doo. It's his trying-to-be-evil cousin, Scary Doo. Sadly, that was my initial thought and judging by others replies that it's too cartoony, I'd say I'm with the majority.
That's EXACTLY what I thought of when I saw it. :P

Post by Guest »

It's been almost 2 weeks since the last post on this. Maybe all topics should be locked after a week so really old topics wont get bumped up again like this.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Anonymous wrote:It's been almost 2 weeks since the last post on this. Maybe all topics should be locked after a week so really old topics wont get bumped up again like this.
We've had this discussion before and decided against doing that, because then if anyone had a good point to make about something or it was finally released after being on the servers for a long time, it would save having to make a duplicate thread on the same subject.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Anonymous wrote:It's been almost 2 weeks since the last post on this. Maybe all topics should be locked after a week so really old topics wont get bumped up again like this.
And maybe you should quit with the backseat modding. You obviously know it's unacceptable -- why else would you have logged out from your account and posted as a guest for this? Replying to bumped posts like this is just as spammy and rude as the bump itself. If you absolutely must correct someone, please do it via polite PM.

Locking all old posts would be pointless work for us, in addition to being counterproductive in ways that Cheese describes, but if you want to set it forth as a serious option, make a topic in the suggestions forum.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Our general rule for calling a topic "old" is one month.
Image Image
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

We don't have a general rule, Uly and Joey lock after two weeks. I think. Anyway, dear guest, remembering your post about how Neocolours is omg waaah so boooring, I'm not entirely sure what you're still doing here.

Locking all old posts would make me want to throw in my mod towel.
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

Just to point out thge blatently obvious: Maybe people shold just plain not bump old topics in the first place.
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

It seems as if they have added the Gelert's fourth leg now:

Float

Post by Float »

I never had a huge problem with the missing leg but it just looks so much better now.

Yeah.. the obvious is my specialty.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

And herein lies the reason why old topics are left open.