Biscuit and Custard Aisha

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Biscuit and Custard Aisha

Post by AngharadTy »

For a sand aisha, it's not too bad...

What's wrong with chocolate chips on a biscuit pet?
Image Image
Plushie Lenny

Post by Plushie Lenny »

This is just plain boring and lazy.
I was looking foward to a new custard pet but my hopes have gone right down now, thanks TNT . . .

Like what Golenchaos said, they could of atleast made Chocolate and Custard Collars for them, total let down from last year. :(
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

I actually like the sandy colour on the Aisha and am debating getting one since they're cheap. But for a biscuit pet I agree it's ridiculously lazy. Custard is, blah

I agree with thew collars, thats the first thing I noticed. Wouldn't have it been awesome to get a collar with a little chocolate chip on it for the Biscuit Aisha? Ugh, especially since these are Aishas last two colours, I hoped they'd go out with e bang :(
Razzbunny

Post by Razzbunny »

Huh, what a contrast from last year. I'm actually really disappointed with these, as an Aisha fan. They are pretty dull. :(
But I'm interested to see what will happen with them next year.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

:|

Oh, man. I can't decide which is duller out of these two. Couldn't they at least change the collar a tiny bit? If not customize it to fit the colour than at least make the ribbon green or purple. Anything.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Wow...

I can't get over how bland both of these are. I didn't even know that was Custard until I read the title, it looked completely plain. And it's like the artist was too lazy to add any sort of chocolate chip or decoration to biscuit to make it look like a cookie.

Neopets is just underwhelming me more and more lately. Looking at most of the post-customization pets and comparing them to, say, Subeta artwork...it's a little pathetic. I love my pets there but my interest in the site as a whole is dropping dramatically.
Image Image
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Eh. I didn't have /huge/ hopes, considering I don't.. really like either of these colours, but wow. TNT somehow managed to make two boring colours even more boring :/.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Digital Kaizer Myuu

Post by Digital Kaizer Myuu »

To be fair there aren't many more interesting colors left for the aisha....probably one of the most completed pets color wise.
Sheridan

Post by Sheridan »

Okay, yes, the colours are quite boring, but you've gotta cut TNT and little slack; the Aisha is already in most colours, and the very few left are pretty much just colour fills.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, by Nogitsune's board, you can tell that there are no more colors for the Aisha. These were the last two. I'm not sure why the amount of colors left should have any impact on the quality of colors released, anyway. If anything, they should make these last Aisha colors really spectacular--finish the pet off on a high note.
Image Image
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I think the problem is that these aren't good Custard or Biscuit pets, even allowing for the fact that custard and biscuit pets do tend to be dull in general. There are better examples out there: the Custard Bori and Biscuit Usul are decent enough, for example.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I don't think anyone expected anything wonderful from the biscuit and custard aishas, but there has been almost nothing at all added to these pets above the bare necessities to make them biscuit and custard. They could have had unique collars, which would have made them attractive for that, if nothing else.
Neopets wishlists: here