Robot Pteri

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Atthis

Post by Atthis »

Well this makes me happy as I'm currently zapping a pteri. I love the hit pose:

All those great battledome poses make me wish you didn't have to actually use the battledome to see them.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

It is the PWNAGE!

I LOVE IT!!!

It looks so cute in the happy and circle poses, but can turn ebil in a second! I LOVE IT!!!!!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Fandamntastic! As awesome as the robot gnorbu was, I was still hoping for another respectable robot. This is downright wicked. I'd be zapping for one right now if I didn't have my robot acara. It's magnificent. Cookies for whoever steals credit! Although, I'm still holding out for a nimmo or perhaps yurble that 's been graced with a powersuit by the Chozo.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Wow...is it just me, or do robot pets have a standard of quality now?

Post by Guest »

I like it, but shouldn't the defensive poses be switched?
Hawkpelt

Post by Hawkpelt »

^^That was me^^
Kytsune

Post by Kytsune »

I love it. =o

I especially adore how the beaten pose has no bandages/casts/other such things that would be useless for a robot. :mrgreen:

The robot pets recently have been really good. ^_^ Gives me warm fuzzies.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

I don't understand why it's being compared to the Robot Ixi. Because they're both good? Is that really the connection? Because otherwise... they don't seem terribly similar to me. The Ixi is much better.

That said, this is still pretty damn good. I'm not a fan of the color combo, however. The red by itself, I like. The blue, I like. Together? Not so much. But that's easy enough to get past.

Overall, pretty spiffy. Not sure if I'd keep it from the lab, but...maybe.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Yes. That'll be the fourth pet for my all-robot account.

Unless they come out with a really cool lenny before I can zap them all.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Anyone selling blue Pteri mps on the cheap? =D

*stares* Man, that is sooo damn spiffah. I've been having major problems adjusting to Chaffee not being a Pteri, but, well, I already own a faerie and a darigan and there wasn't a third Pteri I liked.

There is now. Crazy inventive poses and like someone earlier said, it keeps the Pteri's innate pudginess and still manages to be all kinds of sleek and shiny.

ImageImage

Gimme.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Semmi

Post by Semmi »

Oh man, I want. I was planning on changing my main and putting my pirate peophin on a side and getting a plushie lenny, but this is so fabulous. I may want it instead, hmm, must think on this.
Trith

Post by Trith »

Oh, I'm going to ditto pretty much everyone so far, this is a really good robot. TNT has been churning out some lovely robots recently, which is definitely a good change.

Too bad robot is lab only.. I don't have the patience to target zap.
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

I was hoping for another robot pet on robot day, but I'd never of thought it be this good. So shiny, original colouring, I'm not usually the biggest fan of pteri but if I had room I'd get it ^^
ImageImage
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Hmm. Somehow, the proportions seem a bit off in the happy pose - I think the head is too big.

Other than that, it is indeed a fantastic pet. I like the sad pose a lot :)

Post by Guest »

I like the way it's drawn but I'm not too keen on the color combination. It is kind of cute but I don't think I'd want one.