Tyrannian and Biscuit Gelerts

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Captain_Awesome

Tyrannian and Biscuit Gelerts

Post by Captain_Awesome »

Image Image

The Tyrannian Gelert is really crazy, Some kind of wooly dragon thing, with the green stuff (scales?) I wouldn't own one, but I can see why someone would.
Biscuit is looking especially boring, animal cracker or nilla wafer, anyone?

Also, these:
ImageImage

They look like they're more in detail than they are normally, which is welcomed. The female set is especially cute, which is a pleasant surprise since they tend to suck because they're just lame dresses.
Purr

Re: Tyrannian and Biscuit Gelerts

Post by Purr »

Lol, you beat me XD

But OHMIGOSH -_- What did they do to the gelert? I was hoping for some... I dunno, crazy wild dog or coyote. And they give us a dog+horns+wings+tiger stripes+random strips of plants+ random ugly hair=prehistoric dog? HOW CAN A DOG HAVE WINGS AND HORNS WITHOUT BEING... NOT A DOG?!?!?! Yeah no. As for biscuit, I thought it was a new color called Sand. Sadly, I am not kidding.

ImageImage
Bigger versions. You can see the sand details a little better XD
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Wow... Tyrannian might not exactly make sense, but I kinda like it. The wings are neat (ignoring logic of wings starting nnnnnow) and the furry-furry bits don't bother me as they often do with Tyrannian pets. I like the ears, too. And the weird stripy markings on the body.

However, that is the lamest biscuit pet ever. It really does look like a half-assed sand pet, but for a biscuit pet, the assery doesn't even reach half. Eighth-assed biscuit pet.
Image Image
Plushie Lenny

Post by Plushie Lenny »

Tyrannian: It would be awesome with out the bloody wings and horns! Its too busy!
Biscuit SAND. WORST EDIBLE PET. E.V.E.R. Best sand pet ever!

Again, Tyrannian is really cool, i love its dark red hair on its legs and head/neck, but everything else about it is just to darn busy!
lol
Last edited by Plushie Lenny on 06 Mar 2010 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

The Gelert on the right has been to the beach.

The Gelert on the left... wow, where do you start? It's got everything going on, all at once! Wings, fur, horns, stripes, fangs, claws, and ridiculous eyebrows, all topped off with a green sash. You certainly get a lot for your money, but maybe a little too much!

Edit: just looking at them again - these two Gelerts are so disparate (one stonkingly busy, the other unbelievably plain) I wonder if somebody is not having a little joke with us.
Last edited by Kantark on 06 Mar 2010 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Add me to the 'wow, I think I like tyrannian' crew. And, again like Ty, I'll be ignoring the lack of sense making wings, but as far as the rest of it, man, that's a hellova 2.0 pet. Give me the artist who did that any day of the week. The colors are vibrant, without being too obnoxious, and I love the head-feeler-thingees.

I don't think the green is scales, I think it's some sort of manly-cape/cave-wear. And speaking of such things, I love the bow and the hat with its amazing feather.

Not a bad day for the species at all.

Yes, I am completely ignoring the sand pet, why do you ask?
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

:) , :D, xD ! I don't have a formal opinion with breaking out in hysterical fits of laughter. I just sat here laughing until I cried about Tyrannian. A train wreck is an understatement. Somebody really really bored created this random-ass thing, not expecting it to be taken seriously, let alone released. This should've been held for April fools.
Purr wrote: Yeah no. As for biscuit, I thought it was a new color called Sand.
That's the way the aisha looked too. Maybe they're showing the aestetics of a plain sugar cookie?

I forgot to add how cute the clothes are! I love the female pilot set, and if I owned a gelert, I could see myself getting a white one.
Last edited by Usul_Princess on 06 Mar 2010 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Charlotte

Post by Charlotte »

The Tyrannian is fun. I wouldn't want to own one, per se, but it's fun :D

As for the so called 'biscuit', if they want to make a pet like that, just release a beige paintbrush.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I wonder which parts of the Gelert are removable - on a lot of winged pets those can be taken off, which might make this a bit less busy. Hopefully it can lose the green band, too.

As for biscuit, I think someone's getting their biscuits confused...
Glimmer Kitty

Post by Glimmer Kitty »

I actually like the Ty gelert, but I think it'd look better if someone would take off its green-thing its wearing. Is there a picture of one without it?
Laniv

Post by Laniv »

Seriously? Sand again. TNT, I am disappointed. They could have put a chocolate chip for a nose.
Tyrannian is...umm...what? Horns. HORNS AND WINGS on what is supposed to be a prehistoric dog. That and the grass-kelp string on it.
Truly this does not compute.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I like the sand, it is a pretty colour!

The tyrannian is a bit too much for me, I like the tiger stripes and the fur, but the horns and the wings not so much.
Noble fauf

Post by Noble fauf »

The stripes on the tyrannian gelert remind me of a Tasmanian wolf. :D
I like the furry bear legs too. The only thing I would remove are the horns. They're...weird.
solid_119

Post by solid_119 »

I might get a gelert and paint him Tyrannian then remove the wings (if I can) .. but I'll never change my Camo gelert for this ... !!!!

and I agree with everyone ... Biscuit is Sand @@
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

The Ty gelert is so unbelievably messed up that it's awesome. It looks like an 80s rocker dressed up for a cro-magnon themed music vid.

If any of that stuff is removable, there's actually a cool pet underneath somewhere... take off the sash and the horns (?!?!) and the wings and the eyebrows (PLEASE) and it's actually pretty nice. I like the choice of base colours, pretty unusual. Like the feathering on the feet.

Lolling at Sand pets and the idea of a beige PB. Hahaha.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo