Electric and Zombie Chombies

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
daisybell

Electric and Zombie Chombies

Post by daisybell »

Image Image

Firstly, Zombie Chomby! It rhymes! Ahem... first impressions: the jacket is weird, the mouth is scary and there is an odd patch on its neck- what is it?

Electric's zigzag lightning stripes are nice, but the prints on the side and head are not so good.
Neopets wishlists: here
luvas

Re: Electric and Zombie Chombies

Post by luvas »

I'll comment here since it was made one minute earlier.

The Zombie is impressive if not for its oogly tattered coat, but that can easily be removed. The patches make me think 'Frankenstein' and the eyes are perfectly zombified. The mouth makes it a little scary for a family site though!

Electric is nice...But Electric. No comment.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I like the shredded tartan-effect shirt(?) on the Zombie. Not sure what's going on with the mouth - need to check out the bigger version. Not a radical Zombie but nice enough.

Electric isn't bad - I think it could've used a few more flashes (or at least larger flashes on the chest area) without looking too busy. The marking on the forehead looks out of place, and I think they could've chosen a better colour for those.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
solid_119

Post by solid_119 »

The Zombie is very nice .. I really like the stitches and the tattered shirt .. looks like a dead student Chomby to me :) and the patch on the chest is supposed to be the shirt's pocket I think .. it's a brilliant idea !! yeah the mouth is creepy but that's the Zombie for you :twisted:

Electric is not bad but they should have turned the body print into a ZipZap shape like they do with other Chombies ... and get rid of the Head print .. it looks bad with these two flashes around it :shock:
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

Let me get this out of my system before I review: EEEE PLAID <3

Anyway. I really love Zombie for some reason, the colours just compliment each other so well. I would have liked seeing the back scales more decayed and tattered but the stitched up mouth makes up for it, at least to me.

Echoing what everyone else said about Electric, it's not bad, but the normal Chomby markings really distract me
Faun

Post by Faun »

I really like zombie. like the clothes and the eyes are perfect. The mouth is a little scary, but thats what I like about it.

Electric is electric. The normal markings are distracting and they could have done something else with them.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Plushie Lenny

Post by Plushie Lenny »

Zombie is cool, even from the smaller version i can see that it is very detailed!
The only thing i don't like though is its moth *shivers*

Electric is OK, Meh the Patches however make it look odd.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Zombie's stitched mouth just looks wrong somehow...

But I just had a thought, do you think it would be cool if as well as zombie they released non-tattered versions of a zombie pet's clothes? Maybe I overestimated how awesome it would be, but it'd be a nice little thing and would have some sort of use, right?
Haken

Post by Haken »

Electric is somewhat okay. Though it does look rather plain around the chest area of the chomby. The shading on the lightning is also very light making it looks rather flat. The chomby pattern things on it's side and head really looks like they shouldn't be there. The colour clashes way too much with the blue base. And it looks rather starnge on the forehead as it looks like it is overlapping the lightning that is on it's head.

I can just imagine a little kid pay neopets and being scared to death bu that chomby XD
It is rather good for a zombie pet. But ya I think it is rather scary for a pet on neopets considering there are a lot of littel kids playing (I know a couple of lil 7 year olds playing neopets). The patches look okay but something about them (mainly on the neck) makes it look rather random. But that's probably just me. The jacket thing does look weird to me too. Something about the edges of the jacket make it look like it is stuck to the chomby. Ya know like it was glued there so the edges don't dangle (I don't know if that was a good comparison XD). I like how the mouth looks very zombie like, though it does look rather weird. I don't really know but to me it looks like it's mouth is slightly open and going, "grawagahah".

But then again chombies never really appealed to me that much XP
Purr

Post by Purr »

big zombie... apparently the mouth is just wrinkly. Huh.
Laniv

Post by Laniv »

Little Chomby, see what happens when you eat too much candy? Now finish your brains.
Zombie Chomby: :(