Mutant Acara

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
dauntedair

Mutant Acara

Post by dauntedair »

For sloth day, we've got a new mutant; Acara!
oh lookie TNT changed it with 3 horns now;

spiffy.

Wow, that's amazing. I don't even like acaras. The face is really what gets me. Definitely makes up for the ogrin. It just bothers me that the blue seems to clash with the brown. A white base would be epic, but then it'd be even more of a demon.

Ah, and with the robot ogrin, and awesome texture on the snow gnorbu, I think TNT got new artists after a long needed time.
Last edited by dauntedair on 15 Jan 2011 03:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
Silver Link

Re: Mutant Acara

Post by Silver Link »

That plated thing over its forearm is very odd and its stance is weird but otherwise, it's plain bizarre, which I guess is a good thing.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I like it. I'm debating on morphing Yarrol into one of these.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It has been a LONG time since a new Neopet really caught my attention - and this did, BIG TIME. That thing is freaking -awesome- and I seriously must consider getting one!
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

It looks less mutant and more DARKFAERIE , it certainly cool :D
Image Image
ImageImage
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

From what I can see in the little image, this looks pretty damn cool. :D I probably won't ever get one (no room), but it'll be pretty to look at.
NeonDragonfly

Post by NeonDragonfly »

Wow this is amazing, I really like the curve of the horns. And the strange celestial looking mask is pretty amazing. I'm glad they thought outside the box with this Mutant, I'm thinking of possibly getting one :3
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

DUDE, EPIC.
I wonder who drew this cause that is freaking awesome.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Do want.

Well, maybe not literally, since I so have no room, but man, that is so, so nifty. It's more demonish than mutantish, in my opinion, but honestly, as long as it kicks this much ass, I'm good with it.

Many stars. Much love.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

It looks dark, aquatic, and up to no good. This creature is awesome! The eyes and mouth are a little weird and out of place looking, like glowing glass, but it still looks cool. With all the awesome colors we've gotten recently, i wondered what this one could be. The potion and image source indicated mutant. Aww, it's the ONE disappointment of this particular stylization - that it's specific to the Acara.

I won't mind one bit seeing this around, and if i came across one by luck i would be torn as to whether to keep it.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It's like someone poured the pure, unadulterated nightmare fuel of ten thousand scotophobic eight-year-olds into the body of a particularly well-endowed Tyrannian acara and set it ablaze with dark faerie fire.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Wickedly cool!And look just how big it is in the small image:

Image Image
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Upon further thought beyond "omgwtfyay!" had the horns and scales been made black, the fur dark blue, with purple and gray, this would have been a fantastic new color. The color of what exactly that currently exists in Neopia is beyond me. Beyond the stars even. Universal terror perhaps? A nice new space faerie blessing?
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

You know, I take back what I said earlier. I want one of these things. This is amazing. I'm a bit weirded out by how the limbs taper at the wrists and that the poor guy seems to have grown two extra toes on each foot, but this is magnificent. DAT FAYCE. <3
oreocupcake

Post by oreocupcake »

I deff do want one of these and I'm not a fan of acaras. I'm gonna morph a pet though