8-bit Grundo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Captain_Awesome

8-bit Grundo

Post by Captain_Awesome »

I approve, personally.
It looks like something you'd find in a classic game that sways side to side and then hits you with a dance fever attack.
Madge

Re: 8-bit Grundo

Post by Madge »

Oh my goodness that is actually really cute! It looks like a lot of effort was put into drawing it and everything. Thumbs up.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Hey, it's an 8"ish"-bit I actually like. No, I'd not want to own one, but I think it's cute somehow. I can visualize the animation now. Bending at the knees up and down, pumping arms up and down and antenna bobbling back and forth for no apparent reason. A classic two frame animation when standing in place. Now that is one 8-bit that has totally hit the nostalgia factor hard.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

I wish they would redo the other 8-bit pets. It seems like the Grundo is the first pet where they realized what they wanted the color to look like.
Shiny Neomysterion

Post by Shiny Neomysterion »

In my opinion, this is the happiest 8-bit pet that TNT unleashed up to date.
Looks more 16-bit than the 8-bit Chomby in my votes.
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Twitter | Facebook | Neopets (main)
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Oh look, another actually 8-bit pet. Much better execution overall looking like it's straight out of Chrono Trigger or any other classic 16-bit game. (Seriously guys, it's not too late to change the name and pretend it was always that way!)
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image