Royal Tonu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Royal Tonu

Post by Nogitsune »

ImageImage
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Madge

Re: Royal Tonu

Post by Madge »

I love the feather on the boy's hat. I'm not sure about the rest of the outfits but that feather is sweet as.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

The base colours are beautiful! The Royalgirl's reminds me of the Royalgirl Kyrii. I like how the base and outfit colours are reversed on the girl and boy, too. My only complaint is the boy's horn is distractingly dark, but oh well. Love the gold horn topper on the girl - it really does remind me of Indian body jewellery. Nice earrings too.
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

well I had the feather right at least. lol
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Lovely Indian-themed designs. The colours chosen work well together and with the base pet colouring, nice level of detailing too on the main body clothing. The Royalgirl's dress especially is shaded beautifully, it shines like silk. Searching for criticisms, well, the RG's half-closed eyes make her look more dozy than alluring, though that's probably the underlying pet pose. I'm generally not a fan of Tonus but I'm really impressed with these. Excellent!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird »

My, oh my! What a pair of stunning pets!

I haven't been so impressed as far as new colours are concerned lately, but these Tonus...beautiful!

Everything---the base colours, the clothing, the Royalgirl's plait....Kudos to the artist that drew these!