Woodland and Sketch Grundo.

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
NeonDragonfly

Woodland and Sketch Grundo.

Post by NeonDragonfly »

Image Image

I'm pleasently suprised with the Woodland Grundo, it doesn't look half bad. Though the pattern on it reminds me more of a leaf than woodgrain. The leaf ears remind me of a type of plant but I can't place it.
Sketch is Sketch, noy much else to say.
Captain_Awesome

Re: Woodland and Sketch Grundo.

Post by Captain_Awesome »

Sketch has delightful eyes and I'm digging Woodland. (pun intended)

ImageImage

Great clothes, too.

Successful grundo day is succssful.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Sketch is solid (unfortunately :P ). It's nicely drawn and really as good as it gets given the inherent un-sketchiness of the post-Customisation model.

The Woodland Grundo's a peculiar idea, with a gradual transition from brown to green and the leaf-vein patterning on its body. But I really like it, it's clearly a Woodland pet but it's quite different from anything we've seen before. The brown eyes work well against the green body, and the ears are a great touch.

Regarding the clothes.... Grundos and hair really shouldn't mix!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I like the woodland grundo. I'm a bit surprised not to see more posts extolling the virtue of its leafy attenae.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Every Woodland TNT released since the Tonu has been better than the previous ones.
Haken

Post by Haken »

Oh I love the Woodland Grundo. The gradation from brown to green looks really nice and I love the leafy antennaes. It reminds me of a leaf changing colours.

I normally don't like Grundos but I wouldn't mind getting one of the woodland ones :)
luvas

Post by luvas »

I actually dislike the woodgrain on Woodland pets, so I am happy to see the Grundo break the mold.
Looks really nice for a change!
Sketch is Sketch.

And lastly, yay for Engineer clothes!
Give a RED Grundo the Engineer jumpsuit, boots, belt and wrench, add a Grundo Miner Helmet and Steam Defusing Goggles, and he'll be erectin' a dispenser in no time :wink: