Tyrannian Xweetok

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
NeonDragonfly

Tyrannian Xweetok

Post by NeonDragonfly »

Hmm...Well I like the messyness of the fur and hair, gives it a nice wild look. The eye colour is nicem to me it doesn't stand out to much. The fangs could have been shorter, but again that's just me. I don't think it's too bad a style for the Xweetok.
Kantark

Re: Tyrannian Xweetok

Post by Kantark »

I think this is great. I love the colours chosen - they don't have a particularly Tyrannian feel but I can totally imagine this pet lying undisturbed, camouflaged under a pile of autumn leaves, before leaping up to punch filing holes in some papers with its ridiculous teeth. The level of detail in its shaggy fur is delightful, right down to the little spiky tufts on its ears. And the blue eye set off against the orange fur is spot-on. I'll even forgive it its fist o'doom. Love it.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
dillpickleking

Post by dillpickleking »

I actually like it a lot! I was scared they would make a hideous creature out of the Xweetok, but it looks cute as well as feisty. I especially enjoy auburn-color mane and the chestnut fur, the colors are so vivid It simply makes me happy! The only thing I don't like is the top of the ears. The little frays of fur are out of place in my opinion, and the keep on distracting me. Overall a great Tyrannian pet, much better then the Yurble and Wocky we got last time.
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

When I first saw this, I was like "LOL nope," but it's really grown on me. The colors are really good and natural, and the fur and orange accents on the legs look great. The shading in the ruff and the overall texture of the fur also are very well done. I think most of its problems come from its head - the fur scruffs are a good idea, but they just make the head look deformed and it's hard to get pass that. I'm also not sure what's going on with the mullet-like head fur - it's far too tall and the stripes appear to go off its head.

Overall, I'd say that this is a pretty decent Tyrannian pet overall, particularly in the body.