Grey Scorchio

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Moonstruck

Post by Moonstruck »

Bad. It doesn't look depressed enough. It looks like a color fill with some tiny changes.

It's pretty bad that the plushies get revamped, but not the pet itself. Makes me glad that I don't have the urge to get a Scorchio.
Deku

Post by Deku »

Just plain bad. Not grey. We need more decent grey pets like the Cybunny etc etc.

2/10...because I like the expression in the angry pose.
tehcutiepie

Post by tehcutiepie »

It's so cute :( I like it, especially the circle and sad pose. *wants to give it hugs*
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I defecate on this thing's grave.

After I'm done having fun with it.

"Please, sir, I need to breathe soon."
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

I would have liked the red eye type of eyes like on the ixi. It is pretty good but really could use some more tweakage in the sadness department.

This is cute though:

Last edited by Happy on 14 Mar 2006 09:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Set by Maniac (PPT) // Wooble by MM
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Y'know, I actually rather like it. Not as grey, because it's not nearly dejected or depressed enough, but I like the way it looks. It would be a pretty silver-type or plain colourfill.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

It's not bad as Scorchios go, but I miss the pathetic attack and defend poses. These are just standard and not good enough for grey.
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Too cute for Grey. Shame, really. If this'd been like the Yurble or Ixi it could've been another must-have Scorchio colour for me, but eh.

This just looks like something you'd find in Clinton Cards around February time. It'd be clutching a big pink heart thing with "Missing You Already" embroidered across it.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

I agree - much prettier than the usual scorchios but not really *grey*. Grey pets should look utterly desolate, not merely a bit apathetic...

Scorchio revamp = overdue.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I agree with te majority. For a grey pet it just isn't different enough, it still has too much energy and movement in it's poses.

Compare it to the ixi who is wondefully grey, and the scorchio looks like it is having a good day.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

This is terrible, its so... ick. 2/10
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I don't have much to add really- it's blah. A weak, watered down sort of grey, with no poses that capture the essence of grey as it should be. Though not all good grey pets are grey in the same way this one just isn't up to scratch.
Neopets wishlists: here
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Pfft, I like it. Not enough to waste a FFQ or 2 mil on it, but it's nowhere near awful. Cute, but it's no draik. x3
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

I fail to see how it looks silver. Ok, theres a bit of shine on it here and there but its a reptile, it'll have smooth skin which will hold a shine more than fur.

Its really not all that bad considering osme of the latest grey pets. I'd keep it from the lab, wouldnt pay the current price for it though.
Wysteria

Post by Wysteria »

I can't say I'd pay for it, but then, I wouldn't pay for any grey pet.

It's cute, however, and its eyes are adorable. More grey pets need those dark eyes of Soulfulness.
Bless my whiskers. {Formerly Grey Cloud.}