Wraith And Strawberry Draik

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Gagarox

Wraith And Strawberry Draik

Post by Gagarox »

Image Image
Anyways, the wraith is once again awesome. It looks very wispy in contrast with other wraiths. The wings mostly. The strawberry. Well it looks nice. The seeds look nice and positioned. The leaves on the wings and ears look nice. The hair looks a little off. Pretty great draik day. And clothing

Image Image

Survival Dude is AWESOME!!!!!
NeonDragonfly

Re: Wraith And Strawberry Draik

Post by NeonDragonfly »

The Wraith Draik is wonderfully wispy, I especailly like the wings and tail. The head also looks goos, though at the moment the large image has normal Draik eyes.
Strawberry is rather lovely, I like the detail of the leaf wings and ears.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

The Wraith Draik actually tempts me to get one as my Wraith pet, but i'm holding out for an Eyrie if they make one.

The Strawberry is pretty nice for the color, huzzah for the details and the flow of the seeds.

It looks like creating these has broken a bunch of Draiks across the site. Many are missing their eyes right now. As far as i can tell, the ones that currently have eyes are those whose eyes look the same as on the Strawberry and Draik, or specially-drawn like Baby.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I was thinking, hey maybe I should paint my draik wraith! They look really cool. And then I found out the pbs are 10 million. Welp, that's never gonna happen. It does look really awesome, though. I love how nebulous the wings, ears, and tail look.

Strawberry is pretty meh to me.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Love the Wraith with its wispy wings and lumpy tail.

Strawberry isn't bad, if anything the seeds are a bit too uniform on the tail and crowded on the face. Leaf veins in the wings/ears very good.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Large Views: ImageImage

Wraith: This is really nice! I love the curled wings and the broken up tail. Very well done balance between designs and solid black. The expression could be a bit more vicious, but other than that it's lovely.

Tl;dr - A nice wraith pet with an overall pleasing design.

Strawberry: This might be the best strawberry pet so far! The seeds look great - there are plenty of them, just like in real strawberries, and they're not too symmetrical. They also seem to have a bit of shading on them, which is a nice touch. The leafy wings and ear frills are also well done, though part of me wishes they could be serrated, like real strawberry leaves.

Tl;dr - The Strawberry pet that other Strawberry pets should try to be.