Usuls - Snot and Checkered

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kantark

Usuls - Snot and Checkered

Post by Kantark »

Image Image

Snot: Ugh. Drippy fetid green cretin.

Chequered Checked Checkered: Obviously a homage to the climax of the Formula 1 season this past weekend.. ahem. Light greys quite pleasant but a bit indistinct in the shadowy areas.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Usuls - Snot and Checkered

Post by thelonetiel »

Checkered is really pretty! I like the subtleness of the checks. I'm reminded of silver strongly, only I like this rendition better. My only problem is the pink nose and blue eyes seem to clash so close together. I'd like the nose better grey I think. I'd almost be tempted to get one of these though, if I had a character. It'd be a nice customization base I think.

Snot is fine. Though I find the drips above the eyes odd, they give a rather fierce expression to the usul.
Iggy

Re: Usuls - Snot and Checkered

Post by Iggy »

Kantark wrote: Checkered: Obviously a homage to the climax of the Formula 1 season this past weekend.. ahem. Light greys quite pleasant but a bit indistinct in the shadowy areas.
And now, I see Sebastian Vettel as an Usul.

Solid additions to both colors. I like the snot bow a lot more than I should