Grey Quiggle

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Daf

Grey Quiggle

Post by Daf »

Grey day, grey pet.
I think this one is dull, very boring. I'm not too fond of Grey color anyway, but this one is rather plain. Dark grey (unlike most grey pets) with a few black stripes, and red crying (I suppose) eyes. I don't really like it.
What do you think?
~
niklnip

Re: Grey Quiggle

Post by niklnip »

Grey pets in general haven't looked amazing since the conversion, love.
However, I'm really liking the Quiggle. Like you said, it's a lot darker, giving it a more stormy attitude than its Grey brethren. The fact that its left eye also appears slightly swollen compared to the right also gives it an extra edge. I really like it, at least for modern Neopian times.

Image Image
Also, the Petpets are great too~ I love the Gulper.
ImageImage
Kantark

Re: Grey Quiggle

Post by Kantark »

It's grey and it doesn't look happy. Well, there's the two checkboxes for Grey Day filled so, um, success? Generally it's rather flat and uninteresting - the vast expanse of the Quiggle's body being the same uniform grey doesn't help but that's more a shortcoming of the basic pet than something specific to this particular design (maybe they could've continued the markings on the sides a bit further or something?)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark