Stealthy and Biscuit Krawks

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Daf

Stealthy and Biscuit Krawks

Post by Daf »

ImageImage

New Stealthy Krawk, like I said in the New Features board with the clothes and all. I think it's rather good. Nothing impressive, but I like it.
The Biscuit Krawk is really good. I love the textures and how the colors fit. Maybe some chocolate bits on the head or something, but anyway it's pretty nice.

Also, morphing potions and clothes:

ImageImage

ImageImage

Pretty good stuff for Krawks in my opinion. I like the colors and the Neovia gentlemen (like the Psy song) clothes are really nice.
What do you think about all these things?
~
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Stealthy and Biscuit Krawks

Post by AngharadTy »

I love everything. Krawks remain one of my favorite things about Neopets, even post-customization, I must admit. The mask for the stealthy krawk is very neat. I want to see it on other bases, just out of curiosity.
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I do like the textures on the Stealty's clothing, they're very evocative - the head covering.. thing is very thin silky material, while the jacket really looks like quilted padding (the amount of reflection is perfect for polyester) with a thick piping around the edge. It has the extremely unstealthy eye again though.

Biscuit is very lightly coloured. I agree with you, it could've maybe done with a few more chocolate chips elsewhere to break up the biscuit areas a bit more. Not sure what the spines running down the back fo the head have become. They're a bit droopy/drippy - white chocolate decoration?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
tagcat

Post by tagcat »

Stealth krawk is decent but it will spark a inflation in the paint brush (currently 2M). Hopefully itll encourage people to fight in the mystery island arena to win them and bring the price back down again to 800k like it was pre-war.

Biscuits weird saggy hair puts me off a bit but I appreciate the rounded out look.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Kantark wrote:I do like the textures on the Stealty's clothing, they're very evocative - the head covering.. thing is very thin silky material, while the jacket really looks like quilted padding (the amount of reflection is perfect for polyester) with a thick piping around the edge. It has the extremely unstealthy eye again though.

Biscuit is very lightly coloured. I agree with you, it could've maybe done with a few more chocolate chips elsewhere to break up the biscuit areas a bit more. Not sure what the spines running down the back fo the head have become. They're a bit droopy/drippy - white chocolate decoration?
I think the droopy mane is meant to resembled biscuit/cookie dough.

I like the Biscuit Krawk especially, I think it's a neat colour. The clothes are great too! I'm not overly impressed with Stealthy pets on the whole but it's okay, the details on the jacket are quite impressive.