Wraith and Dimensional Kougras

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
niklnip

Wraith and Dimensional Kougras

Post by niklnip »

Image Image

Oh gosh that Wraith is lovely. Except the eyes. Those throw me off a little with how wide they are. Everything else about it is awesome.
Dimensional, again, is good. Not quite as good as the Shoyru. I like the little bit of ambience they put into the inside of the outlines.

The boy clothes are cool. The color match for the girl clothes is horrible, but the clothes themselves are alright.

Image Image

REMEMBER TO PICK UP YOUR WAR PRIZES AT THE PRIZE SHOP!
And, on top of that, Tyrannia finally had a map update! Be sure to check that out too!!
ImageImage
Daf

Re: Wraith and Dimensional Kougras

Post by Daf »

Wraith is nice. I'm not a fan of the mouth, but overall it's OK I guess. I really like the details on the tail.
Dimensional looks bad to me. It looks like maractite on steroids, and it doesn't glow, it shines. It's not a good reasons, but I don't like it.

I love TNT. For the prize shop, for the Tyrannia revamp, everything.
~
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I love them both, mighty tempted on them. Wraith cracks me up with that huge jaggedy curvy grin and hugelong squinty eye. The swirly paws add a bit of fun to it. It's not as menacing as other wraiths, more mischievous. The lack of the nose is especially unsettling on this one though. I love the Dimensional color. I'll wait and see if another species i like even more comes with a shade this pretty, but this one is on my list of possibilities.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Wraith has some depth to it which makes a pleasing change from some of the stencil-effect Wraiths we've seen previously. The facial expression and the eyes don't really say 'fear me!' though. The Neon Sign Effect Dimensional Kougra is a nice shade of blue.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Daf

Post by Daf »

Big pics

Image Image

Big and juicy.
I'm actually starting to like Wraith Kougra. It's wonderful.
~