8-Bit and Biscuit Lupes

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Daf

8-Bit and Biscuit Lupes

Post by Daf »

Wow, it was down for some hours, wasn't it?

Image Image

LAME BISCUIT IS REALLY LAME. Looks like a sand Lupe.
I really like 8-Bit for some reason, it shocked me when I saw it :o I think it's really nice. It looks... strange, but all 8-Bit pets do (eg Shoyru). It could be a NQ reference also.

Big 8-Bit, just for details (although it looks better in small form)

Also, clothes:

Image Image

What do you think about this Lupe Day?
~
niklnip

Re: 8-Bit and Biscuit Lupes

Post by niklnip »

Maaan we were all hoping for Wraith or Transparent! ;A; Looks like we're stuck with these.

Biscuit makes me mad. It just... Lacks detail. Lacks oomph! There's no chocolaty bits or droopy dough... He's just.. A slightly rough colorfill. Good for customization I guess, but lame. There's a huge lack of creativity.

8-Bit on the other hand is pretty cute. It works well with the shape, and there isn't a pixel out of place. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that it's wearing clothes, which is in general.

Also, the chef Lupe is adorable. The traveler Lupe is beautiful. Good clothes.
ImageImage
Kantark

Re: 8-Bit and Biscuit Lupes

Post by Kantark »

Another plain Digestive biscuit, absolutely nothing to get excited about but a good base for dipping in your tea customising.

8-bit is as simple as it should be, the black outline on such a small pet stands out a lot & is a bit of a distraction.

Clothes: Girl: cute enough. Boy: not bad, but... Lupe + moustache = wrong.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark