Zombie and Checkered Hissis

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
niklnip

Zombie and Checkered Hissis

Post by niklnip »

Image Image

I like the fact that they made the checkers diagonal for once. Otherwise, it's just the usual checkered.
Zombie is nice. I like the fact that it almost looks like it's shedding its skin. The shirt is a little eh though

Image Image

The boy outfit is alright, but the girl looks.... Stuck on. It's the hat that really bothers me, I guess.
ImageImage
Daf

Re: Zombie and Checkered Hissis

Post by Daf »

Checkered is still the same, but it's different in a sense. I like it a lot.
To me, almost all Zombies look good. This one does too, nothing special bout it but it's nice. I like the details of the ?"fur"? in the "wings" or hands. The shirt is... strange, but I like it
Clothes are nice. Girl looks impressive to me, the colors fit really good.

Good day for Hissis!
~
EofS

Post by EofS »

It looks like it's made from an Argyle sock.

I can't work out whether that's awesome or awful.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I don't like checkered at all.

But I like the rest. The clothes are pretty nice, especially the male Hissi's hat. I love the zombie hissi--it's lovely and makes me want one. Not with the shirt on. I like the eyes, the eye ridges, and the tattered wings.
Image Image
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I think they missed out on an opportunity with the checkered hissi (diamondback, anyone?). I guess they've never really done anything unusual with that colour. Zombie is decent, though.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

The spotted Hissi got the Diamondback colour, Aqua! So..it was used on that. Checkered is really hit and miss . I like the Zombie's base colour..it goes really good with the Undead Contacts and Facepaint
Image Image
ImageImage
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I like the Zombie, if only because the remnants of its clothing suggests what it looked like *before* it was zombified - a Hissi wearing a skin-tight stripy t-shirt, fantastic!

Chequered I think suffers a bit because there isn't enough variation in colouring between the traditionally 'light' and 'dark' areas on the Hissi's body, so the checks look a bit like a bucket-fill job. If they'd been lighter on the belly scales and tail patches (or even inverted) then it might've helped to avoid that impression.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
weirdguy

Post by weirdguy »

My main issue with the zombie is that the pupils are round.