Elderly Yurbles

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kantark

Elderly Yurbles

Post by Kantark »

ImageImage

Just one colour for Yurble day, but it's a double-header...

Yurbles are one of the more mature-looking pets as it is, so the Elderly look suits them well. Both Elderlyboy and Elderlygirl have their right hand/arm perfectly positioned to be leaning on a walking stick or similar, it's a little detail that might've added a bit more interest to an otherwise average design. The wrinkles and baggy eyelids give a good effect. I'm still a bit underwhelmed with the Elderly concept but these are not bad by any means.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Bif

Re: Elderly Yurbles

Post by Bif »

Wow, I'm still not sure that I'd want one, but I love the details on these pets. They seem to pop off the page more. Look at the wrinkles/hair/deep lines on the knuckles and the spots on the nose and face. I love how shiny their noses are too and the boy's mane.
Daf

Post by Daf »

Yeah, all the details definitely make these Elderly pets look great. I think the eyelids could be a litttle less big.... baggier... whatever, but the messy hair and the wrinkles make everything look GREAT. In both pets.
~
tagcat

Post by tagcat »

I wish the male yurble had gray hair in his mane. But other then that they look great (Although I think it is a a colour that is unappealing)
matchu

Post by matchu »

Heads up: the colours are listed as eldmale and eldfemale for Yurbles, but should be elderlyboy and elderlygirl :)