Wraith and Jelly JubJubs

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Fury

Wraith and Jelly JubJubs

Post by Fury »

ImageImage

Wraith is rather abstract when compared to other Wraith pets; the eyes and mouth seems a lot more distorted than usual and I don't think I like it.

Jelly on the other hand is very nice. I like the colour and the shading is beautiful - I just wish it was a little more transparent, it seems a bit too solid to be made of jelly.
niklnip

Re: Wraith and Jelly JubJubs

Post by niklnip »

I'm going to post the big Wraith image now because this glitch makes it hilarious.
I love the Wraith one! It's all twisted and awesome and evil! The only thing is that one of its toes on the left (From our view) is a little squished and wonky like it's broken.
Jelly is really nice too! I love the shading on it. It looks so bouncy~! >u<

Image Image
On the other hand. The clothes look kinda dumb. Also note that the miner Jub is wearing a mustache.
ImageImage
Daf

Post by Daf »

OMG best Jubbie clothes ever. How he could be a miner? o_O a miner with moustache, gentleman hat, glasses and cane?
I have a Magma Jub like that one and if I can snatch some of those clothes, they'd be very useful. Specially the cane. Oh my Fyora that cane.
Female clothes are cute too! :o but the net thingy bugs a little. It's really good anyway

BTW, jubjubs will ALWAYS look silly

and now the pets. OH MAI FYORA DOUS PETZZZ.
If I could buy a Jelly JubJub right now, I'd do it with NO DOUBT. Best. Jelly. Pet. Ever. The color and shading is just impressive, I agree it looks solid for a Jelly but I don't care. It's lovely.
It almost looks like a red-frickin-trophy or somethin. Just beautiful, impressive. LOVE IT

Wraith looks really abstract but in a nice way. I like it. It looks silly-creepy-cute-awesome in a certain way that is nice enough for me. Mouth could be a lil less twirly, but it's good enough.
The bug makes it look REALLY silly *lol* so much hahaha

Excellent day for Jubbies. My JubJub in side will appreciate it.
He's blue right now 'cos you can't pass magmas to sides D: but I'll repaint him, since I know the magma pool hour and such...

O MAI FIORA DOUUUZ PPPETTZZZ
and clotezzz too
~
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

That's not a miner, he's like a steampunk gentleman.

And Wraith looks super awesome! It's so twisted and creepy. It's great!

Jelly is ok but it's making me hungry.
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

*Gulp* I want one of those jellies!

With a moustache :D