Desert and Jelly Nimmos

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Daf

Desert and Jelly Nimmos

Post by Daf »

Image Image

Is that hair I see on a Nimmo? Frogs don't have hair. Nimmos don't have hair. Hair looks horrible in Nimmos.
Apart from that, that Desert Nimmo looks very cool, his base color skin looks really nice, warm and deserty-like, and the clothes are just wonderful. i really like it.

TNT is making really good pets on these last months. Jelly JubJub was really nice and this Jelly pet is no exception.
Oh my gosh that is one good jelly nimmo. It, again, looks a bit solid for jelly, but It's excellent anyway. the colors and shadowing are really nice. The face could have less lights, but it isn't really bugging.
it kinda reminds me of a dimensional pet, only without the neon effects. i like it.

so, good day for nimmos isnt it!

cute plushies:
(specially the pirate one :o) didnt know pirate frogs were so good

Image Image

And clothes.
I don't really like the boy's outfit; colors don't fit that well, in fact, looks more punky than gentleman, although that hat and boots combined with other clothes could become a really classy mada faka nimmo gentleman.
I like the colors on the girl's outfit. maybe a bit overloaded, but nimmos have small space for clothes, i like it.

Image Image

Regal Nimmo and Stately Nimmo.
...stately? seriously? wts

so that's nimmo day
cool enough :)
~
Kantark

Re: Desert and Jelly Nimmos

Post by Kantark »

The Desert one's really not doing it for me... the dessert one, on the other hand, is intriguing. Not like any jelly I've ever seen before, I reckon food colourings that would turn jelly that colour and give it that sheen must be illegal. But an interesting, 'different' blue swirly colour, all the same.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
MalionX

Re: Desert and Jelly Nimmos

Post by MalionX »

the jelly nimmo reminds me of that stretchy sticky hands you fling at the walls and they stick...