Apropos of nothing: Shadow Lutari & Strawberry Kau

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kantark

Apropos of nothing: Shadow Lutari & Strawberry Kau

Post by Kantark »

It's been a new colour bonanza this week and now here's two more, the release of which TNT has blamed on 'a surge of extra magic at the Rainbow Pool'...

ImageImage

The Lutari is a straightforward colourfill, possibly an interesting base colour for customisation. A nice look, but not particulatly black.

Kau is a solid Strawberry job - good definition on the seeds, nice leaf tail, yucky shade of green on the horns :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Apropos of nothing: Shadow Lutari & Strawberry Kau

Post by Seerow »

I have waited since the Lutari was released for it to become available in Shadow so I could paint Gyerlok. Now that it's released I actually don't really like it. I think the purple is too vivid and overwhelming on this guy unfortunately.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
gizzmo

Re: Apropos of nothing: Shadow Lutari & Strawberry Kau

Post by gizzmo »

I'm actually really digging the shadow lutari. I love the subtle lighter markings that he has. I've never owned a lutari, but may just have to invest in one now! The customization options look great for this color to me. The strawberry cow isn't blowing my skirt up, though. Granted, the leafed tail is adorable but those horns just look putrid to me.
I've been having this dream that we can fly,
So darling, close your eyes.
'Cause you're about to miss everything