Stealthy and Sketch Draiks

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Gagarox

Stealthy and Sketch Draiks

Post by Gagarox »

Happy Draik day everybody. Haven't posted a topic since last year. Here's the scoop.

Image Image

That stealthy draik is pretty amazing. I see the color has been made brighter on some parts of that draik. I also love the detail on that stealthy draik's clothes. However, that eye is pretty unstealthy but the mask corrects that.

Sketch is not that bad on a draik. It looks likes a finished picture and I like how those lines are kept subtle. Pretty neat day. Oh, and clothes.

Image Image

Somehow, that male outfit reminds me of something..... But the female outfit I really like. It's really beautiful and I like the glow effect on that sword.
Kantark

Re: Stealthy and Sketch Draiks

Post by Kantark »

Here are the larger ones:

Definitely on the unstealty side - with all that gold piping on the clothes it'd only look inconspicuous in an episode of Antiques Roadshow. The mask looks like an ornate gas mask, too.

Sketch is pretty, on the larger image you can see the nice construction lines e.g. on the tail.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Stealthy and Sketch Draiks

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the mask on the stealthy draik. Like you said, Kantark, it looks in the vein of a gas mask, which I find weirdly attractive. Probably cause they're creepy.

I'm getting used to the eyes on stealthy pets.
Image Image