Transparent & Skunk Techo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kantark

Transparent & Skunk Techo

Post by Kantark »

Is this the first Transparent pet with lungs? There seems to be quite a lot going on in there! The spiny tail bones are something of a surprise too.
Bog-standard Skunk colouring. It's interesting that they've drawn the black/white border on the tail jagged to give the impression it is furry, I'd always assumed the Techo would have skin like a newt so that looks a little incongruous to me.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Aqua

Re: Transparent & Skunk Techo

Post by Aqua »

I'm not sure why this didn't occur to me before, but I just realized that none of the transparent pets have eyeballs.. Yet they have bones, and teeth, and everything else. Weird.

The teeth placement seems kind of weird, but it's okay otherwise. The fur-effect on the skunk is odd - the shading has it as well, so it's not just a pattern on the black and white. Maybe non fuzzy skunk pets suddenly sprout fur? :?