Stealthy & Eventide Eyries

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kantark

Stealthy & Eventide Eyries

Post by Kantark »

ImageImage

Get an eye-full of these Eyries!

The Stealthy is actually fairly stealthy - or at least it would be without all that chrome! I just want to polish it! The colours work really well - the conspicuous blue eyes are small and partially hidden under the impressive (almost Viking-like)flying helmet. The purple detailing on the armour plates on the legs and the neck-tie are great. The Harley Davidson of the Eyrie kingdom, it looks like it should be in an 80's Meatloaf video.

I even like the Eventide - what the heck is going on? The juxtaposition of the day/night sky on the head, loads of Little Fluffy Clouds, loads of stars... even allowing for the very heavy outline in places this is still one of the best Eventides in my opinion.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Madge

Re: Stealthy & Eventide Eyries

Post by Madge »

I really, really love that stealthy eyrie; though I've just had that awkward moment where I try to remember what colour my eyrie is and I'm *pretty* sure I don't have an eyrie but I can't be certain.