Relic and Skunk Korbats

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Daf

Relic and Skunk Korbats

Post by Daf »

Image Image

Wow look at dat detail of the Relic! The eyebrow does look a bit weird, but man, all the cracks and stuff. it's pretty great indeed.
It's like he was just made stone by the White queen.
~
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Relic and Skunk Korbats

Post by AngharadTy »

That relic is a really creative way to add a stone base while keeping the pose. Pity about having to keep the pose, but then, it really does look great here. Except the face is slightly weird. The shadow on the nose seems too deep, compared to the rest.

Skunk is decent, considering--I like the jagged edges along the stripe. Would like to see more of that.
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Hah! A gargoyle, brilliant! Great idea, the texture on the wings and body looks spot-on for decaying stonework. It doesn't look very convincingly attached to the building below but I think it just about gets away with it.

Skunk is by necessity much less detailed. Are the greys getting lighter on these pets or have I adjusted the contrast on my monitor at some point and forgotten about it?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Well, looks like I painted my korbat, Relic. While I DID like Wraith, some clothes do not work for it due to the wings..

Also, turns out, you cant equip anything thats on the wings layers onto relic pets, if that pet already has wings.
Image Image
ImageImage