Chocolate Ixi & Strawberry Bori

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kantark

Chocolate Ixi & Strawberry Bori

Post by Kantark »

A duo of edible pet colours today...

One of your 5-a-day, this Bori is very red. The seeds are orientated horizontally rather than vertically down the body which would seem more logical to me.

Definitely not one of your 5-a-day (unfortunately), the Chocolate Ixi has a much higher level of detail. I like the shavings on the legs... but is chocolate really that shiny?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Katy... :)

Re: Chocolate Ixi & Strawberry Bori

Post by Katy... :) »

Both of these deserved a 'Meh' reaction out of me. I feel like the Bori is TOO red. I enjoyed the Strawberry Chia they did a few weeks ago much better, I'm not sure why. It was a bit more dark red, and there were slightly less seeds. Besides, strawberries taste sweeter when they are darker... LOL

I like the Chocolate Ixi. My favorite detail is the cherry on top. I know they do that like half the time when they do the whipped cream on the head, but I love the idea of having a pet with a cherry on top. :D I agree about the shiny though, it does seem too shiny. The only time I see chocolate that shiny is when you melt it down with some butter to make a ganache or something.
krbs86
I will always be a blue evil fuzzle.