Chocolate and Jelly Gelerts

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kantark

Chocolate and Jelly Gelerts

Post by Kantark »

It's Gelert day* today, we've got two edible canine colours:

ImageImage

The first thing that strikes me about Chocolate is that its ears must be pretty strong to hold up all that stuff on the ends of them. Otherwise it's pretty routine, with the white chocolate decoration and chocloate sauce we've become accustomed to. Tasty!

Jelly (as if there wasn't enough sugar in your diet already today) is about as good as Jelly gets these days - opaque again, but the shininess is effective. Odd colour though - raspberry? Blueberry?

* and I noticed today that Gelert day occurs at the same time as Crufts. Concidence?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Re: Chocolate and Jelly Gelerts

Post by Nogitsune »

All they needed to do was add a cherry to the middle of that forehead drizzle on chocolate, and it would have looked like a tiara.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Color Wheel

Re: Chocolate and Jelly Gelerts

Post by Color Wheel »

Someone pointed out that the Jelly Gelert wagging it's tail would be the cutest thing ever.

Anyway, both of these colors are lovely (and delicious)! I agree with Kantark, though - the whipped cream on the Chocolate's ears looks really awkward.