Sponge and Split Hissi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Color Wheel

Sponge and Split Hissi

Post by Color Wheel »

(According to TNT, the plural of Hissi is Hissi. Interesting.)

ImageImage

Split:

On a serious note, have we had a Split pet with same-colored pupils but inversed irises? Either way, the effect is pretty striking.

The belly might have looked better if it had been split too, but maybe that would have been too much. Interesting how the spots are purple overall.

Sponge: This is one of the most sponge-like of the sponge pets we've had so far (though granted, there aren't many sponge pets). I know I have some kitchen sponges that particular shade of blue somewhere.
grizzegrijn

Re: Sponge and Split Hissi

Post by grizzegrijn »

Two rather boring colours but I really like the sponge. Then again, I like most sponges.
Faun

Re: Sponge and Split Hissi

Post by Faun »

That split is actually pretty nice. The eyes make it slightly more interesting than most split pets. I've never really been a fan of split pets though, I'm not into that shade of orange.

Sponge is cute. I really, really hate looking at sponges in real life but the holes in these pets don't really look like holes so I can tolerate them.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter