Wraith and Pastel Moehog

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Wraith and Pastel Moehog

Post by Nogitsune »

Image Could be used as a cool tattoo.
Image Looks very rainbowy.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Color Wheel

Re: Wraith and Pastel Moehog

Post by Color Wheel »

Wraith: This seems to be in the same vein as the Wraith Uni, but this time it's a lot less... ridiculous looking, if not a bit simple. The nearest tusk really needs to be defined more, however.

Pastel: While I do like more than two colors on a pastel pet, I have to wonder if four isn't too many (maybe the hooves should have been yellow or the mane purple?) As always, it's up to personal preference. The line art has some issues, though - the eye outlines get lighter at the bottom for no apparent reason, and the pink outlines around the tusks and the tail are far too thick, thus drawing your eyes there instead of the face.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Wraith and Pastel Moehog

Post by AngharadTy »

The most jarring part of pastel for me is, as you mentioned, the pink outlines on the tusks. Too thick? Too light? Or maybe even too dark? It's hard to say, but it's off-putting. But I do like its yellow mohawk very much, and the blue lines around its pink stripes are a nice touch.
Image Image