Desert Skeith & Eventide Skeith

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
grizzegrijn

Desert Skeith & Eventide Skeith

Post by grizzegrijn »

Whoa, that desert is really nice. I am not a skeith fan, but I love the details.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Re: Desert Skeith & Eventide Skeith

Post by Nogitsune »

For a larger view of Desert:

For those keeping track, this now means all current pets can be painted in Desert.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The eyes! Those are some lovely eyes. Good accessories overall, too (the sandals are, for some reason, amusing to me, but in a cute way).

I like eventide's starry head. Kinda wish the whole thing was stars.
Image Image
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

And a larger Eventide:

Desert: Man, this has some really fantastic detailing on it. The clothes look great and fit the pet fine. The colors seem a bit off, though - namely the orange-red nose and bright yellow back spikes. If those were the same blue color as the ears, this would be close to perfect. Mind you, it's still pretty grand the way it is.

Eventide: At least this isn't completely a straight-across gradient. There's too much going on in the tail tip - going for mostly yellow with a tinge of red at the bottom might have been better. The colored lineart also fades a bit - namely at the bottom, where everything becomes rather indistinguishable from one another. The shading is lovely, however.