Woodland and Strawberry Eyrie

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Woodland and Strawberry Eyrie

Post by Nogitsune »

Image "I feel pretty!"
Image "Why no, I'm not wearing a shield, why do you ask?"

A larger image of both. Woodland because it's gorgeous, Strawberry because I still can't make out if those feathers are supposed to be leaves or not!

[[And I apparently won't be able to for a while...]]
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Color Wheel

Re: Woodland and Strawberry Eyrie

Post by Color Wheel »

Woodland: Man, someone really spent some time on those leaves! The shading is gorgeous, and I love the color of the eyes. I can't see anything to improve, other than the fact that it's a bit chaotic.

Strawberry: The coloring on this is perfectly nice, but it looks strangely furry. If only the outlines had been done to resemble actual leaves, this really would have been something. The seeds also could have used some more love. As is, it's decent enough, just nothing amazing.
Kantark

Re: Woodland and Strawberry Eyrie

Post by Kantark »

Woodland's a bit like a carved wingless Eyrie that has run headlong into a tree branch, but beautiful and intricately detailed nonetheless. Top marks to the artist, a lot of work's gone in to this one :-)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark