Zombie and Pastel Tonu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Zombie and Pastel Tonu

Post by Nogitsune »

Image "Braaaaaans...braaaaaans..."
Image "I feel so colourful!"

Larger:
ImageImage
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Katy... :)

Re: Zombie and Pastel Tonu

Post by Katy... :) »

I love these! I really like the broken horn and nails on the zombie, and the wirey mane/tail.
The pastel is also super cute. I feel like the color is a bit more saturated then most of the other pastels, so annoyingly inconsistent, but I like the color combo a lot.
krbs86
I will always be a blue evil fuzzle.
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Zombie: The details on this are really nice, like the broken horn and the torn ear, and the super raggedy mane is also very well done. I definitely could picture this crawling out of a grave somewhere.

Pastel: I really like the color palette and the whole thing's very pleasing to the eye, though I do wish the colors were a bit lighter.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Katy... :) wrote:The pastel is also super cute. I feel like the color is a bit more saturated then most of the other pastels, so annoyingly inconsistent, but I like the color combo a lot.
Color Wheel wrote:Pastel: I really like the color palette and the whole thing's very pleasing to the eye, though I do wish the colors were a bit lighter.
Honestly, I think if you look at the page with all the pastels you'll both see that it fits in quite well saturation-wise. In my opinion, the two biggest offenders when it comes to being over-saturated are the Pastel Lenny and Pastel Zafara.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Reconnection

Post by Reconnection »

Honestly, I think if you look at the page with all the pastels you'll both see that it fits in quite well saturation-wise. In my opinion, the two biggest offenders when it comes to being over-saturated are the Pastel Lenny and Pastel Zafara.
I think the Zafara and the Kougra are the two that stand out the most on there only because they left bits of black on them, mainly the eyes. The rest, like the Tonu, pretty much have darkish colored pupils instead of pure black. Except the Scorchio but it's pupils are so tiny they're easy to miss when looking at all the pets together.