Transparent and Wraith Ixi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
nomigid15

Transparent and Wraith Ixi

Post by nomigid15 »

I'm surprised these haven't been posted by now. Sorry for the lack of witty captions, I couldn't think of anything particularly clever.
Kantark

Re: Transparent and Wraith Ixi

Post by Kantark »

It's a bit difficult to see from the small images (needless to say, they're not at the Rainbow Pool yet), but they both look not bad. Transparent seems to be sporting a cheezy grin. The black eyebrows look a bit odd.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

I've been out of town and forgot Ixi day was coming up. Thanks for posting. I wish they'd have someone assigned to the Rainbow Pool, though.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Transparent: Deer/goat mouths do not work like that, not to mention it's also in the wrong place. There appear to be bones in the hooves, which is bizarre. It's heart is also up in its throat rather than down under its ribcage. Everything else looks pretty decent.

Wraith: Someone stuck a wad of cotton candy on its hindquarters and made it really angry. It looks okay otherwise, though the lack of definition on the face looks a little funny to me.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Smaller:

Larger:
ImageImage
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.