8-Bit Korbat!

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
greeneggsandgraham

8-Bit Korbat!

Post by greeneggsandgraham »

More pixels than your average JS item!

(not currently at the rainbow pool - hopefully soon!)
In the meantime: (Fuzzy edges are on me. I manipulated the image.)

Also, hello board. I'm kind of a lurker. I hope I can post color threads - that other guy does it so well. :'D

In my opinion (I hesitate to have one on an image of this size, but hey), this is one of the better 8-Bits. Not that I like Korbats or 8-Bit all that much, but the color blending is somewhat smooth in the body whereas in pets such as the Aisha and the Uni, blending is kind of thrown out the window. Not up to the standard of the Grundo, though. And it looks like it's being dissected. I'll give it a pass. c:
I can't figure out how to post my banner, so just imagine it here. <3 Much love!
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Re: 8-Bit Korbat!

Post by Nogitsune »

Posting colour threads is fine by me. I'm not always able to get on right away after a new colour comes out. It's cool you made a larger image!
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
greeneggsandgraham

Post by greeneggsandgraham »

Th-thanks sempai! :'D
I can't figure out how to post my banner, so just imagine it here. <3 Much love!
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

No but seriously, my big complaint here is that the wings are outlined in black when almost all of the other lineart is colored, which makes the viewer's eye go there instead of the face. The body also looks strange, and I can't tell if its shirt dress thing is oversized or if the body actually looks like that under there. The shading looks nice however.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Image Now at the Rainbow Pool!
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.