Polka Dot Mynci and Ogrin

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Polka Dot Mynci and Ogrin

Post by Nogitsune »

Image "I'm not monkeying around!"
Image "What's green and white and spotted all over?"

Larger:
ImageImage
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Color Wheel

Re: Polka Dot Mynci and Ogrin

Post by Color Wheel »

Mynci: I think I would've actually preferred if the colors were inversed here - there'd be more polka-dots if they were on the outside, and the face would be easier to make out on a solid colors. I'm not really digging that color of the eyes either - I think a blue would've worked better to stand out while complimenting the red.

Ogrin: Is it just me, or it the shading better on this than it normally is? Ignoring that, part of me says that the feet should've been green like everything else, but another part of me says there should've been more solid colors instead of having everything green. The stripes also could've been dropped completely without losing anything. Overall it's pretty nice to look at however, which is the important part.
greeneggsandgraham

Re: Polka Dot Mynci and Ogrin

Post by greeneggsandgraham »

The mynci's eyes do look really weird here. I don't like this new color at all - it's on the ugly side and looks poorly executed.

The polka dot Ogrin is good. I love the shade of green along with the eyes. 10/10
I can't figure out how to post my banner, so just imagine it here. <3 Much love!