Baby Vandagyre

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Baby Vandagyre

Post by Nogitsune »

Image "Who are you?"

Larger:
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Color Wheel

Re: Baby Vandagyre

Post by Color Wheel »

I don't know how I feel about this. Part of me says it's kind of cute, part of me says that it looks like a plushie and not a living thing, and part of me says the lower body is really poorly drawn. I think the main problem is the pose - it's just... standing there looking like it's going to tip over. Babies can't wear clothes anyway, so having it be sitting down with its legs tucked under it - or ever cuter, lying on its stomach baby-bird style - would have been a lot more appealing.

As a side note: I wish it was a different color. Babies can be any color, so having this be plain blue is pretty bland. Even a lighter blue would've been fine, just something different than the basic colors.
greeneggsandgraham

Re: Baby Vandagyre

Post by greeneggsandgraham »

Compared to the other baby neopets, it's part for the course. I don't in particular like it, but then again I don't really like the baby color in general.

I feel like this is a missed opportunity - the pose could have been cuter or the color different. I would have loved to see a totally different coat, as with penguins. c:

It's okay, but underwhelming.
I can't figure out how to post my banner, so just imagine it here. <3 Much love!