Oil Paint Gelert

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Oil Paint Gelert

Post by Nogitsune »

Image "People say I'm a work of art!"

Larger:

*Note: As of the time of this posting the Mosaic Gelert is not at the Rainbow Pool. If this changes, the post will be updated.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Madge

Re: Oil Paint Gelert

Post by Madge »

Is oil paint a new colour!? I don't remember it. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I like in theory but I think it's too many "differnet" colours? like if it was all shades of ye llow/orange it might be nicer but the blues are shadow so idk.

i like that they're doing more colourfills. They're really pretty.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Madge wrote: 07 Mar 2019 01:06 pm Is oil paint a new colour!? I don't remember it. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I like in theory but I think it's too many "differnet" colours? like if it was all shades of ye llow/orange it might be nicer but the blues are shadow so idk.

i like that they're doing more colourfills. They're really pretty.
They recently had a poll among four potential new colours: Oil Painting, Mosaic (both were Gelerts), and Porcelain Figurine and Wicker (both were Scorchios). The news mentioned that Oil Painting won and that Mosaic had come in second place. I thought they might have also released the Mosaic but it wasn't at the Rainbow Pool when I last checked (it may come out later, though).

Well, oil paintings tend to have a lot of different colors. I'd just rather they have it look like some kind of scenery than random colors.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Madge

Post by Madge »

I've managed to find a picture of all the colours for people like me who only interact with neopets via neocolours now:

I love the mosaic, I hope they bring it through! The wicker looks like it would take the poor artist hours to draw.