Mutant Xweetok.

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.

Post by Guest »

Ooh, Lakota, I love the second-to-last one, or the last one with red eyes. They're just so much more... mutated. Like the Gnorbu or the Lennny or the Draik.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Funny thing is, the deep browns are closer to a natural Xweetok. I think the Mutant Xweetok is pretty cool. I'd keep one if it materialized in front of me. As for my opinion on pretty much any small, furry creature: Most are cute, especially rats, but I wouldn't want one. The possibility of it accidentally getting physically injured* is much higher than of, say, a cat or dog. Even so, my mom hates most small, furry mammals. Why, even rabbits make her queasy! She's fine with cats. I think it's mainly the teeth that get her. And it's just her, not me, so don't go into the dry bite thing again, please.
*A story relating to this: Two of my stupid friends were playing at Friend A's house. Friend A happened to have a hamster. Friend B was playing with a vaccum cleaner and accidentally sucked Friend A's hamster up. The hamster came out okay, but from then on was very vicious (you'd be too if someone got you stuck in a vaccum cleaner!) and Friend A had to give up his hamster. Friend B was sad. The end.