Grey Korbat

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Deku

Post by Deku »

Huggles wrote:Can we invent some sort of phrase to use to describe insanely expensive colors that do not live up to their expectations as such and aren't really worth taking up one of your 20 pet slots, even if you stumbled upon one from the lab? I really am getting tired of commenting on bad pets.
Yes! Whatever that word is, just pretend it's here - ________. 0/10.
Stumpy

Post by Stumpy »

Are they trying to deflate the Grey PB or something? They seem hell-bent on crapifying what was once a great color.

0/10, nothing good about this at all...
Image Image
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

Huggles wrote:Can we invent some sort of phrase to use to describe insanely expensive colors that do not live up to their expectations as such and aren't really worth taking up one of your 20 pet slots, even if you stumbled upon one from the lab? I really am getting tired of commenting on bad pets.
I vote we call them GRARKENSTOMPFLES.

Why?

Because.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Stumpy wrote:Are they trying to deflate the Grey PB or something? They seem hell-bent on crapifying what was once a great color.

0/10, nothing good about this at all...
As poor an idea as that sounds, I wouldn't put it past neopets attempting something of that nature. I'm sure somebody there would think it sounds like a good idea, along with not releasing the good pets like the grey draik and keeping the darigan pteri tucked away for eons.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Well I like it!

lol april fools.
silverstareagle

Post by silverstareagle »

Silverevilchao wrote:It looks like it stuffed itself at an all-you-can-eat buffet and is having a stomachache.
Heheh - that's what I thought, too.

"Woe is me, for I have INDIGESTION!"
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Perhaps they have a new sponsorship deal with Rennie.

I still wouldn't describe the grey draik as a good pet, though- sure, it looks sad, but it's anatomically awful. The Hit pose looks like the kind of thing Neopets was producing a few years back, which is especially irritating because that's one of the poses that can show up on your lookup.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

WTF is up with the waxy buildup of tears in the sad pose? It's like they're piling up on its cheeks.

Boohoo! I have no bones!
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

Oh for bloody fucking christs sake!

Ok, I LIKE the idea of korbats, I really do. I'd love a bat pet, because bats are just cool. But the korbat is not. They're wasting the opportunity to have a really snazzy cool bat pet with this bubble-headed flying mouse. I'd get a korbat in an instant if they looked good.
I thought that perhaps my favourite colour, grey, would bring a decent, desirable korbat. Failed.

Grey is supposed to be a depressing colour, well, its certainly depressing me of late.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Why bother?
tehcutiepie

Post by tehcutiepie »

Meh, it looks too lazy-done. I had high hopes after seeing the beaten pose in the news, but when I saw the rest... just no. Grey Draik would've been 390753 times a better release than this.

Post by Guest »

He's got a Hulk Hogan toothpaste moustache. For this, I love him.
Float

Post by Float »

Its like jello is coming out his eyes. which is weird.

The wings are horrible. And it looks like its doing some kind of weird robot/moon walk.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Float wrote:Its like jello is coming out his eyes. which is weird.

The wings are horrible. And it looks like its doing some kind of weird robot/moon walk.
Where are it's ELBOWS?!
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

This saddens me. I would not keep it if I got it from the lab. I would not keep it on my main if I were paid. Ew.

:(