Grey Korbat

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
mentalfloss

Post by mentalfloss »

Awesome awesome stamps. x) My favourite is: "An amazing example of why you'll only amount to a hooker or a hobo"

AndScythe. That'd a MEGAUPGRADE right thar. Fo' REAL.
Lakota

Post by Lakota »

Another lazy grey pet. :( I'm surprised they haven't just made this a colourfill colour anymore. Oh wait they have with some pets. >_<

You know what's depressing about this colour now? It's not the pet that is supposed to be depressed. It's the fact that TNT can't put the detail into it like they used to. >_<
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Sorry, nothing with the name 'grarkenstompfles' exists. Please try again!

*gasps*
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

*gasps*
..... neocolours mascot potential?? ;)
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

chickvw wrote:

*gasps*
..... neocolours mascot potential?? ;)
Heh, now the question is do we make it the ugliest pet on the site. xP
Image Image
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

Scythemantis wrote:
NyauNyau wrote:..where is the Grey Draik..?
PPT confirmed long ago that the Grey Draik was taken down due to copyright reasons (the artist couldn't hand it over, or something) and will thus never exist the way we saw it. Same with the Faerie Eyrie.
D: ..how suck.

Though I thought they couldnt do that, you know, refuse to hand them over. ..its not as if the artist owns the actual pet.

Maybe the Faerie Eyrie got nixed because of the one users version of it? That one that really wanted a faerie eyrie..x_@;..rather did look a bit like it too, in the pose..

Oh well. Maybe itll be redrawn...into something more boyish, perhaps..so I could paint my Eyrie that color. If its a blueish
Nothing To See Here
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

Cyaneus wrote:WTF is up with the waxy buildup of tears in the sad pose? It's like they're piling up on its cheeks.
Congealing tears, oh joy.
ImageImage
Set by Maniac (PPT) // Wooble by MM
Joeno

Post by Joeno »

I've just claimed the name for an account I'm planning to use for various Neocolours-related purposes - I thought that'd be good enough. I've gone for the Ogrin for now. It's new, it's generally considered as not the greatest pet on the site... and it can always be morphed if we want to.

As for the copyright issues - if the Faerie Eyrie story is true, that might very well be it. If it's too similar, they could get into major copyright problems and get a lot of bad publicity. It sounds like the Grey Draik might be the same. Even if not intentional, I don't think they'd want to run the risk.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Yeah, I remember when the faerie Eyrie came out that girl who'd always wanted one was squeeing all over the place because it looked more like her design than not. She was all, "it looks like mine, omg! omg!", and, yanno, she wasn't wrong.

So I suppose we can assume there's a fan-drawn grey Draik out there somewhere too that also looks a lot like the shitcanned one we saw.

That would explain the entire mess. Not that it means we're necessarily right - but it would explain it. x.x

And good call on the NC mascot. Joeno. =D
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

grarkenstomfles backwards in selfpmotsnekrarg

This is terrible, fat and ugly.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Kamil wrote:Yeah, I remember when the faerie Eyrie came out that girl who'd always wanted one was squeeing all over the place because it looked more like her design than not. She was all, "it looks like mine, omg! omg!", and, yanno, she wasn't wrong.

So I suppose we can assume there's a fan-drawn grey Draik out there somewhere too that also looks a lot like the shitcanned one we saw.

That would explain the entire mess. Not that it means we're necessarily right - but it would explain it. x.x

And good call on the NC mascot. Joeno. =D
But, I thought that if you drew a neopet and TNT found it or you submitted it to TNT through the BC or AG (like the woman with the faerie eyrie did) or had it on a pet page then TNT could use it. Especially, if they found it on their site. The eyrie though looked a good deal more like Shazzba's adoptible than Aroratry's dream color.

I've never seen a draik that looked like the grey one, but that might be because I'm not a draik fanatic though...O.o

Hmm...the grey korbat as a mascot? Hmm...dunno. I don't think it's the ugliest pet either though...O.o *shrugs*
dunx5000

Post by dunx5000 »

Lucifer_Apollyon wrote:
Hmm...the grey korbat as a mascot? Hmm...dunno. I don't think it's the ugliest pet either though...O.o *shrugs*
I know! Wait for a grey orgin! At this rate, it's a non-fail idea!
We'll have an NC mascot that's heads probably droops so much that the head doesactually fall off! :D
Rivka

Post by Rivka »

-dies a little-

It looks consitpated, or sick after ingesting a rather large meal of chocolate chip cookies, soda, pizza, and about 15 sandwhiches.

1/10.
twirlsncurls5

Post by twirlsncurls5 »

And we're expected to pay 2. fivesomethingorother million for THAT? Gross.
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

I think the Ogrin is the perfect pet for grarkenstompfles. It's foul, disgusting and a real mishap.

Also, I hate most grey pets, and this is no exception!