Disco Elephante

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I suppose it did take some effort for the poor artist who did this to make sure all the neon flowers were stuck on in the same places for each pose (although of course the left/right battledome poses mess this up). I feel sorry for them, because the outcome wasn't really worth it, and they might as well have not bothered. As disco pets go, this is just... blah.
Neopets wishlists: here
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

There is no shading. At all. The foot may as well be attached to the shoulder.

Just...no.
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Eeeeewww! It's gross!! And...

Does that flower go over the bandage?
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

...Yes. Yes it does.

The flower on the ear goes right over the black line art too...
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

The eyes are messed-up too. Most are pink, but the beaten/ill pose has brown eyes. On the close attack pose, the "eye shine" spot is filled in, making it look like there's a horizontal-weird projection from the pupil.

Aside from the mistakes and such, I'm not going to comment otherwise on the color because Disco generally hurts my eyes anyway. :P
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

The cap-thingy the Elephante has and is torn up in the Beaten Pose is missing is flower designs in the Beaten Pose...lazy, lazy, lazy!
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

my labrat's been an elephante since february, shit.
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

Meh....

Elephantes would have such potential if re-vamped. :?
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I had an Elephante once cause I like the gem-thingy. That was over 5 years ago. They are ugly little things now.

Please TNT, revamp! These Elephante looks so nice.

Image Image
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I would so own an Elephante if they looked like that! The pet has so much potential to be one of the CUTEST things on the whole site (come on, big chubby things with teeny tiny little wings are adorable) but the art is just so... meh.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Ack, I know! I've always adored this picture, seriously, they need a revamp so badly.
Image Image
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

I always liked it when they had the gems that reflected wether they were happy or sad or whatever. No idea why they were revamped away. As for disco... Shoddy, so many mistakes....
FaeMcCloud

Post by FaeMcCloud »

I like the shopkeepers, but as they are....ewwww. The disco elephante is no exception >>;;

Fae
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

Well, everybody else has seemed to comment so I guess I will too. As people have pointed out the overlapping flower on bandage is shocking, same with flower over the black outline in the same pose. All the disco-flowers seem like so much effort for such a cruddy result, it's good as good as a current disco elephante can get basically. Currently I hate elephantes, and almost everything about them (excluding a few colours, such as tyrannian and maraquan). They honestly annoy the heck out of me and disgust me as a species... so you wouldn't imagine me to say if they changed a lil that I'd like them any more than I do...

ImageImageImage

Even I wouldn't expect that, but if they looked like this I'd like them enough to create one this very minute. Amazing how a little better art can change an opinion so drastically 0_o
ImageImage
covet

Post by covet »

I would own that cloud one in a heartbeat. Beautiful.

Currently they're hideous, and this colout itself need a revamp in all species, I think.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris