Disco Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Ooh, I like both those recolors much more. Especailly the Blue/Red. I would have liked to see a Disco-y accessory, like a pendant or... something.

Oh, and I noticed something while looking at those recolors:

ImageImage

Where'd the flowers go on its mane?

That being said, I do not want to see any more Gnorbu colors coming out until I get my robot one. Hopefully it'll sit around as unreleased for a while while I'm able to zap for one. It's selfish, yes, but that's just me.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I sort of like it, but I agree it would've been ten thousand times cooler had they given it an afro or any other kind of disco accesory... I loved it when Disco pets actually looked "retro" rather than just "annoyingly bright and flashy". Still better than the Elephante, though.
Float

Post by Float »

Wow Zebra I really love your recolour.

And I so wish there were retro pets.. Paisley (as much a I actually do love it) doesnt make a pet disco.
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Float wrote:And I so wish there were retro pets.. Paisley (as much a I actually do love it) doesnt make a pet disco.
Here here. Disco Kyrii's always had a soft spot for me since they look very hippy-ish with that headband they wear. I don't much like Kyrii, but the patterened headband coupled with the colors and the sly expression gives it a lot of personality. In fact, if I wasn't so pressed for pet space I would have one in an instant...
VanillaCoke

Post by VanillaCoke »

Lazy disco pets recently. The first ones were much better. I like the colours though! I'm a fan of the bright in the right place!
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

VanillaCoke wrote:Lazy disco pets recently. The first ones were much better. I like the colours though! I'm a fan of the bright in the right place!
Agreed. Disco had so much potential (Bruce, Kacheek, Moehog) and they turned it into just another boring colorfill.

I'd post an opinion on the pet itself, but my brain seems to have thrown itself out of my ear canal and is now in the sink, soaking in vinegar and screaming something about 'OH GOD THE BRIGHT I'LL NEVER BE PURE AGAIN.'

Pussy.
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

Disco Gnorbu, you have been officially GRARKENSTOMPFLES'D.
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Deku

Post by Deku »

I don't think this is quite GRARKEN-worthy, but it's not.....good. My eyes hurt. I lovelovelove the red and blue one, though zebru. Er. 3/10.

Ditto everyone else, there is a lack of good disco colours and they have so much potential.
Rivka

Post by Rivka »

... wow. That definitly just sucks. Zebru's version is about 500 billion times better then the thing TNT turned out. c'est la vie I suppose...