Shadow Koi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I'm afraid I don't get your point either. Exactly why does koi having those other redraws mean it isn't a gip that koi don't get one of the remaining redraws on their pet day? And what does yurble day have to do with koi day anyway? Other pets have had pet days close together and both received redraws.
Pretty sure they keep the big colors for pets that don't have much of them. The Koi has a bunch of them.

I'm sure a Darigan Koi would have been lovely but, I suppose they didn't have the time to do it. Because they thought than one color was enough, I suppose.

Being jipped is zero. Or, a crap color, like speckled. This one is alright.

I understand your disapointement. But, really, it's not ruined.

We've seen some pets that had a single color on the pet days get two more, a little later in the month
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Sure, and if so I'll stop being majorly miffed about it later in the month ^_~

I just don't see why the Koi having a bunch of the redraws already merits them not getting any on their pet day. As long as they still have redraws left then people are going to hope for one to come out on their pet day - especially I'd say when the pet is limited edition.

Wocky day was ruined for me and it had two colours. Crapness of colour is all subjective (except purple) - so really, for some, it has been ruined =P
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I actually paid for a plushie nimmo, but I can't think of a Koi colour I would pay for. That's why I don't think much of the existing kois. I would prefer speckled to shadow generally, anyway- Koi already have Skunk, and Shadow is hardly any different.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

:( I was hoping it'd have, like, bits of purple in the fins or something. I dunno about you guys but I personally love the blue/purple color they put on Shadow pets. As it is, this is pretty bland, especially considering how pretty and creative most other Koi colorfills are.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Was it that hard to make koi's eye pupils blue or green instead of grey? That's one of my favourite things about shadow pets - eye colour looking dramatic in all thet darkness.

Also...Is anyone else bothered with the inconsistency of the colour of the apple of the eye? Half of pictures have bluish apples of the eye (like they should be - perticularly for shadow colour) qnd half of pics have white apples (I could swear those were just put in grayscale mode).

Coming up with only one colour.. crap... but comenig up with one simple colour and not managing to set that simpe colour straight (consistent) annoys the hell out of me.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Sure, and if so I'll stop being majorly miffed about it later in the month ^_~
Someone might have heard you, they released Tyrannian (Which I don't really like. Too close to the original Koi, not redrawn enough. Thing should have been khaki anyways. There are way too much brown tyrannian pets.) and Split is on the servers.

As for Koi colors I'd pay for, Island, Halloween and perhaps Pirate. Tha's probably it.