Pirate Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

I almost feel awkward about calling a pirate cute, but the Gnorbu is. I like the beads, the skull spot, the leg... but it's okay. Doesn't get me worked up at all.
Yfandes

Post by Yfandes »

I quite like it....it just has good expression. Would make a pretty cool personality methinks but i don't know if its good enough for the hefty price tag on pirate pbs....

I think those colours look really good on a gnorbu but the design could do with a bit more spice :P...
8): Laura
Current Aim: 4months+ side account to transfer pets *wills time to go faster*
Ensign Edison

Post by Ensign Edison »

Eh. I like the concept a lot, and dislike the execution just as much.
Float

Post by Float »

At first I really liked it but now it does kind of look like a tough biker doesnt it?

And the tatoo looks like a dog.
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

It's not that bad. I like it.

Obviously it could be much better. The mane is what bothers me the most, it should have more of that rope-like things.
kickmeimirish

Post by kickmeimirish »

I like it! One of the better Gnorbu colors out there.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

So has it been released yet? I know it was on the news and it's not listed under unreleased colours on the front page but it's not in the rainbowpool list as an available Gnorbu colour either. I'm confused.
LΟL
Joeno

Post by Joeno »

The last check has been... 55 minutes ago, and from what was discovered then, it hasn't been released.

If you want to know when the site has last checked the rainbowpool pages, check the bottom of the About page.

And if a colour isn't on Neopets' Rainbow Pool pages, it can't be painted yet. I'm pretty sure Sam tried it and had proof some time ago.

Neopets has a tendency to put pets in the news before they set them as paintable.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Or before they upload all the poses.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Mhhm. Then is it a problem with my account/cookie that I can't see it here: http://www.neocolours.me.uk/unreleased.php?
LΟL
Joeno

Post by Joeno »

Aaargh, no, you're right. It's a bug. As you can see, when you look at the Pirate Gnorbu, the tablecell background is darker than normal. For some reason, the script is refusing to properly detect the Pirate Gnorbu, and sets it back to it not existing at all when it is run automatically. I've been meaning to look into it, but a couple of reports and an upcoming flu have prevented me from looking too much.

Edit: Even a bit of alcohol allows me to program... if a colour is marked as being deleted, we used to not detect anymore. Now we do.