Darigan JubJub

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Mythic

Post by Mythic »

It's hideous! There's nothing more I can say.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Kantark wrote:It's a Jubjub... it's one of those sticky bug things you attach to the side of your monitor with something like "I'm an Express Retrofit Sprockets bug!" written on a silk strip coming out of it. It's never going to really look any better no matter how evil they try and make it look. To me, this is probably the best Jubjub colour in the world. Though that really isn't saying much... I don't like the little buggers.
I now have to get a jubjub that is one of those. That would actually be a really good unique pet design.

I'm refusing comment on this monster.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

I like this a lot, it's not what I imagined a Darigan Jubjub to be - it is so much better! They've got the evil little staring flying furball down to a t, the emotion poses are wonderful and consistant for once, while the battledome poses are pretty kickass.

It's a complete redraw, the eyes are flipping gorgeous...

One of the best darigan pets in my opinion, and a great addition to the jubjub colours. If I had a jubjub I'd have the pb ready for release, as it is I'm still tempted ^__^
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I think it's kinda cute, to be honest. It's better than the darigan gelert (THAT shoulda been a joke. Cheap redraw, anyone?)

And to be honest, if they ever did release the Darigan poogle - how many people would get one just to be funny? I wouldn't (I hate poogles. The lab turned Arien into a tyranian poogle. TWICE. Now I hate them). But come on, you know you'd see them EVERYWHERE just cause people'd go "Oh, that's lame as hell -- I want one!"

The eyebrows on this one scare me though. Get a wax, buddy.

edit - For t he record, I HATE jubjubs. All of them. So me saying 'it's kinda cute' isn't really saying much *cough*
clsimmons1985

Post by clsimmons1985 »

It's so ... oversized o_0
Rivka

Post by Rivka »

Braaaaaaaiiinnssssss...... -slobber-

Its hilarious. Which is bad, because I don't think its supposed to be this funny. xD
watermirrors

Post by watermirrors »

Wow....I actually kind of like it for some reason. It's probably the scariest thing I've ever seen on Neopets.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Blue, Black, Red, or Purple! Please TNT don't use all at once in a Darigan pet ever again. I was expecting something a little more spikey, a little less dumb looking.
Image Image Image
Lou

Post by Lou »

WTF IS THAT?! AHAHAHAHA!!
Ava

Post by Ava »

What's with the size of these pets recently? I really don't like how they've taken to filling up the entire square lately, and I'm specifically thinking of the darigan yurble and this....fella.

I'd wager to say it's the same artist as the darigan yurble as well because they seem to be very fond of using every crayon in their crayon box! Why on earth does it have blue feet? It seems like a silly critique when the rest of it is so...um...unique? But alas, that's what is bothering me most. It's blue feet. And big size. And thick lines. And pasted on feet. And...::sigh::
Chips

Post by Chips »

I can't decide whether i like it or not XD At the moment I'm leaning towards liking it... I love the expressions in some of the poses :P
tigerlilyleah

Post by tigerlilyleah »

I'm torn between liking it or not :| It is very big, and its feet look separate from its body, and the colours clash, but I find the concept cute :P I'd never get one though.
Tooley

Post by Tooley »

It scares me.
But I like it. :shock:
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

watermirrors wrote:It's probably the scariest thing I've ever seen on Neopets.
Seconded.
Though I can't figure out if it'd be scarier if there were 100s of tiny ones or one huge one.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

It's hilariously...hideous. But not in a good way, this thing is big-time roflcopter!

I want to get one and hide it, and only take it out when I want to scare small children.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029