Jubjub re-vamp

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

The cloud one is uber cute! I want one for myself ^^
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Spivsy wrote:silver, was there any point in posting a bunch of pictures of jigglypuf...?

anyway, I don't like this because it looks c+ped
I felt like it. xD Don't worry, I won't post anymore piccys in the future. It takes me close to 10 minutes to post one of those. DX

What does C+ped mean, anyway? o.O;;
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Nothing wrong with posting pictures of other things for comparison. Heaven knows people do it all the time.

C+p means copy/pasted, maybe? It's the only thing I can think of.

Thought of another reason I don't care for it: it doesn't actually look like a cloud at all. As someone who spends an inordinant amount of time painting clouds, I feel qualified to make this judgement.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I agree with ya Figment. It looks more like bubbles or something. And like Spivs said, the eyes and mouth look too copied and pasted for my taste.
Image Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It's a little -Neopet- though >_>; It doesn't have to look like a real cloud. Heck, I'm sure when most of us were kids, we drew clouds that looked like bunches of little cottonballs stuck together xD That's what this reminds me of. I love it.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

jessibean wrote:It's a little -Neopet- though >_>; It doesn't have to look like a real cloud. Heck, I'm sure when most of us were kids, we drew clouds that looked like bunches of little cottonballs stuck together xD That's what this reminds me of. I love it.
I know how I drew cats and dogs when I was a little kid, but that doesn't mean I want a wocky or a lupe that has the anatomy of a five-year-old's drawing. Of course it's a cartoon and shouldn't aspire to the watercolour-realism of the clouds that I paint, but it could at least follow some of the basic shape and shading of clouds, like having it darker on the bottom and lighter on the top. It wouldn't be difficult at all, and it might make the pet something more than just a nice idea.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Eh, I guess I just feel that since TNT actually did something different with this in the first place, that was enough xD; I want to fluff it. At least they got the image of a cloud across (I happen to find the Neopets with just little.. clouds filled in on their body to be rather boring).
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Yeee, this thing is sooo cute. *dies* XD I love it! I enjoy it when TNT does something special with the cloud pets, rather than just colorfill. I dun care if it looks like a cottonball, though it would have been nice with a little added shading. They could change it to a lab-only Cottonball color, and I'd still find it adorable. <3
<3
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

I like the new Jubbies but I dislike the cloud one. It looks off to me. :-/
VanillaCoke

Post by VanillaCoke »

The first cloud pet to actualy be a a cloud. It's sweet. I'm tempted to get one but the cloud body does look copied and pasted on to the feet which bugs me a little.
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Cloud jubjub: Love the concept, execution looks a little too much like a creepy living handful of mousse.
Riss

Post by Riss »

Mmm, whipped cream Jubjub... XD

I've got to admit, it's still very cute, whatever it looks like. I didn't immediately think 'cloud' when I first saw it, but that doesn't make it a bad pet.
"Love is the fire of life, it either consumes or purifies."
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

They better not fuck up coconut or halloween.

Thinking about this reminded me of the kougra and the mynci and other occasions where they blatantly raped a pet because they could.

Just a random thought.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I don't like the new jubjub but I must confess that I find the cloud one quite adorable. It's a very original concept and I was pleasantly surprised to see TNT go all out on this one. It has a few flaws but still it's way cute :o
Not all who wander are lost.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »